Returns & Changes
* NOTE: Returns are always made by the same Courier who received the product.
To return the product to the blueclothing department store, contact the branch of the company Courie that serves you and send the parcel to the address Emmanouil andronikou 7 – Serres Greece Tel. +30 23210 56131. The blueclothing department store bears only the costs of the first change of order, provided that the return of the parcel is made with courier and only from Greece.
Then an order is completed in our e-shop by writing in the comments “Change order” with payment method “Cash on delivery”. So we reserve the stock and wait for the return of your product to make the change and send you the new product. In no case are changes made other than the change order and the telephone.
In case of refund, the process starts as soon as we receive the product, and if the product meets the conditions for return (not damaged, opened, used, etc.) and its cards and purchase receipt have been returned with the product. The amount is refunded depending on how you paid: if you have used a credit card, the amount is credited to your card, while if you have paid in cash, cash on delivery or transfer, the amount is credited to a bank account. In this case, the cost of returning the parcel is borne exclusively by you. In any case, the process takes place within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the product. You do not have the right to a refund if the receipt has been made from the physical department store blueclothing.
In case of sending an error or defective product, the procedure followed for product change or refund is exactly the same as above.
You can do it with a phone call to the Customer Service Department at +30 23210 56131, Monday & Wednesday: 9:00 – 14:30, Tuesday – Thursday – Friday 9:00 – 18:00, Saturday: 9:00 – 14: 30. There you state the product you want, and, if it is available, the replacement will be done immediately.
Every order that leaves the offices of the online department store blueclothing.gr is thoroughly checked, however there is always the possibility of error. If there is a defect in the product you received, or in the packaging (indicative: if the packaging is torn or wet), you should keep the packaging as evidence and contact us directly at Customer Service. The courier company we work with will receive the product at our own expense.
- You can return the product you bought if it is unused and in its original condition, and its packaging has not been opened in any way.
- Clothes and shoes in which the label has been removed, or which have been used in addition to the test procedure are not returned.
- For reasons of hygiene, returns on underwear (thongs, boxers, briefs, etc.) are not accepted. In women’s swimwear with adhesive tape and in briefs, the return can be done only if this tape has not been removed. Brazilian swimwear, thong swimwear and any swimsuit briefs that are not sold with protective tape are not returned.
- In case of return, it is necessary to have the purchase receipt in the package.
- If some or all of the above conditions are not met, the blueclothing department store has the right not to accept the return of the specific product. In this case, the product is returned to the sender, who is charged with the shipping costs.
- If you do not wish to send the parcel by courier, you can deliver it in person at the physical department store blueclothing.